Upcoming Courses and Timetable Changes
- Mummy Bootcamp/Readiness to Run course starts this Monday, July 5th at 10am. 3 places available. (Read about this course HERE)
- Monday Mummy Core & Conditioning class will run at 1pm
- Mummy Core Restore & Baby Massage introductory Course starts Tuesday July 6th. 3 places left for the 1pm session. (Enquire HERE)
- Term 3 Core & Conditioning for Women beyond postnatal Tuesday 7:30pm course has 5 places available (read about this course HERE)
- Fridays Mummy Core & Conditioning will be offered at 9am only and the Pregnancy Core & Stretch class will move forward to 10am. Should the 9am class become too busy then the extra class will be added back in.
Please CONTACT US for enquiries
Courses & Clinic Dates
Early Postnatal Screening Clinic
Early Morning Core & Conditioning for Women Class
For the past 2 years Be In Blossom has offered a Monday 9am and Tuesday 7:30pm Core & Conditioning class for Women who have progressed beyond the childbearing phase. These classes run during the school terms and are very popular. In response to demand and requests to attend more than one session per week we are seeking expressions of interest for an early morning class. Thank you to those who have already submitted a form when we previously asked for interest. We are looking at running the class on a Friday morning around 6am in Terms 1 and 4 as a summer timetable. To ensure we have numbers we would love you to complete an expression of interest and to share with any friends who might like to join you. No age limit and novices welcome.
Five Class Pass Pricing
From July 1st our classes for participants purchasing a 5 class pass increased to $20 per class, making the passes $100. There is no change to the cost of our courses or casual bookings. We have not changed the cost of passes for the past 3 years, however with the increased cost of premises hire, administration and insurances over this time we have had to adjust our price. Most private health funds will provide a rebate for our classes as they are physiotherapy-led. Please check with your fund if you are unsure.
These are the codes we use for classes
- 595 Antenatal Physiotherapy Exercise Class
- 596 Postnatal Physiotherapy Exercise Class
- 561 Physiotherapy Class Consult (This is used where funds do not recognise the above codes or for ladies who are beyond the postnatal rehabilitation phase- around 12months or more- though depends on a client's individual circumstances.)