Core & Conditioning For Women
Here at Be In Blossom, we are so excited to bring Brisbane Women a class that supports their specific needs outside the childbearing years. So many women fall out of the gym and other training programs due to bladder leakage, prolapse, back or joint pains, surgery, feeling “out of place” or not prioritising their needs within their family unit. We understand the needs of this population and we are thrilled to offer this service.
Course ContentOur 8-week class-blocks incorporate the following elements:
- Pilates exercises that have been modified to reflect current Physiotherapy research knowledge,
- Comprehensive pelvic floor and deep abdominal training,
- Posture and breathing analysis and training,
- Toning exercises incorporating resistance bands, light free-weights and body resistance,
- Dynamic movements to improve flexibility,
- Challenges to your balance and fitness including BOSU and step training, fit ball, boxing and more…
A total body workout for your wellbeing. Suitable for all women including those with pelvic floor weakness, rehabilitation after gynaecological surgery, post-menopausal, joint pain, abdominal muscle separation (diastasis) and ladies wanting to build their core pre-baby.
Private health rebates may apply. Classes are invoiced as Physiotherapy Class Consults (code 561).
ASSESSMENT: 30min individual assessment appointments are required for clients wishing to claim a rebate through their private health. An assessment is also recommended for those with more complex health conditions. The assessment is valid for 12mths so only need be done once for a 12 month period. During this assessment, we will be looking closely at your posture, breathing, abdominal wall, flexibility, balance and some of the specific exercises we will be focusing on through the classes. This helps us structure the class to your individual needs.