Private Small Group Reformer Pilates Women’s Lessons Keperra
- Pregnancy Reformer Pilates,
- Postnatal Reformer Pilates,
- General (women’s only) Reformer Pilates,
- Rectus Diastasis abdominal wall assessment & rehabilitation
- Return to Running Postnatal Programming
- Recovering from gynaecological surgery rehabilitation
Exact location provided at time of booking
Why Choose Be In Blossom
Movement specialists with university-level training in anatomy, biomechanics and physiology.
Completed Postgraduate Courses
Our Physiotherapists have completed postgraduate courses to identify and manage pelvic floor dysfunction, abdominal wall and pelvic disorders.
Skilled in Pregnancy, Postnatal & Recovery Exercises
Physiotherapists are trained in exercise prescription specific to pregnancy, the postnatal period and recovery from gynaecological surgery.
Physiotherapists understand the biopsychosocial model of care, providing a more holistic approach to your health.
Comply With Strict Regulatory Procedures
All registered Physiotherapists must comply with strict regulatory procedures to ensure the safety of their clients including mandatory continuing education, documentation, scope of practice and code of conduct.